- Minimum age for Nursery – 3 years
- Minimum age for Class I – 5 years
Documents required for Admission
The following documents are required as a part of the Admission procedure for every student applying for admission.
The original Birth Certificate must be brought to the School at the time of admission. This will be returned after verification.
The Birth Certificate should be issued by the Registrar of Births and Deaths of the area in which the student was born. Affidavits, certificates from the hospital or certificate from any other person will not be accepted. Misrepresentation of age or falsification of date of birth will result in cancellation of admission forthwith.
- A valid Transfer Certificate from the school last attended, issued by the Principal
- Report Card indicating promotion to the next class .
Proof of Address
- Aadhar Card Copy
- Three recent passport size colour photographs